BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 23, 2011

God's Precious Gift

On November 13th my brother Dyrand and my sister-in-law were blessed with a sweet baby boy, named Conrad Hale. He weighed 6 lbs 8oz and was 19 inhes long.  According to the docters he was around 3 weeks early,but he is doing great. He has gained around 2 lbs now and is just the most sweetest baby. Seeing that he I my first nephew I might be a little partial!!  He has lots of hair and is starting to get quite chubby. Everybody can't get enough of him.  You'll see why.  

                                        
                                                This picture of the two was taken the day she went in labor!!



                                                Isn't he sooo cute?  



                                        Truly a miracle.   This was just minutes after he was born. His daddy holding his hand. So sweet.

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. He is most certainly a beautiful baby.
Thank you Lord for giving him to us.
Hope you all have wonderful Christmas filled with love,family and friends and laughter.
God Bless,
Ashley

1 comments:

Heb. 10:14 said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Ash, I love them! Conrad is so CUTE! I'm not biased, of course. ; lol
Love,
Katherine