BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Finally Back!!!

Dear Readers,
I'm finally back home. I actually got back on the fourth but have been on a short vacation thingy with my parents and older siblings for the last week or so and have not been able to post anything earlier, even though I've been wanting to since the day I got back.
Alaska was awesome!!! I had a wonderful time. The time flew by so quickly. When it was over it was hard to believe that a month could go by so quick. :)  We went to so many places that they all get jumbled together in my head.  When I have more time I would love to put on pictures for you to look at. Right now I have to get to bed!     I will be back soon again, to give alot more detail and pictures on my trip, I hope. :)
  It's great to be back home.          God Bless,
                                                            Ashley ;)

0 comments: